Legal Question in Military Law in Maryland

I am looking for an experienced military law attorney, preferably in Maryland, D. C. and Virgina to plan, prepare, and argue my medical case for a TDRL reevaluation.

Asked on 1/29/16, 11:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William J. Holmes Attorney at Military Law

I have handled many PEB cases over the past 30 years and will be happy to speak with you about your case. I am out of the office today but will be have to meet or speak with you next week. You can contact me directly at [email protected] or 757-420-9321

Read more
Answered on 1/29/16, 12:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Maryland