Legal Question in Military Law in Maryland

i honestly dont know if you'd be able to help me on this or if its a different type of attorney/lawyer. last year i was in basic training and got hurt, i had many x-rays each time diagnosed with something different. now i am medically discharged without disability, i was finally diagnosed with degenerative disk disease and they said i was born with it so its not their fault. i have recently visited the doctors again this time non military and my x-rays came back fine and i will be taking an mri soon to get more detailed look at my back. The injury still bothers me to this day restricting my activities and i was wondering if they mis diagnosed me what it is something i have to life with the rest of my life (the pain that is) if somehow i could get disability out of it or some kind of compensation for the military permanently hurting me while i was in training.

Asked on 10/21/10, 9:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

If you have not received an answer on this question, I would recommend that you contact a Maryland disability lawyer who has experience dealing with VA issues.

Best of luck.******The above is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client privilege.*******

Read more
Answered on 11/04/10, 7:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Maryland