Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Maryland

Probate - spouse passed away only cars as assets but titled in his name can the titles be transferred to heirs names and sold

Asked on 1/03/15, 12:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Mulshine Rostam Law, LLC

The MVA provides directions for changing the title to a vehicle that was owned by a deceased spouse. They are available at the following URL:

Once the title is changed you are the owner of the car, and should be able to do with it as you please.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/15, 8:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Maryland