Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Maryland

Understand that one can only convey by WILL their share in the HUF property, what about if I acquired the property myself then threw it into an HUF, can I WILL the entire property?

Asked on 11/29/10, 7:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

I recommend that you hire an attorney who specializes in HUF/Hindu legal issues to assist you.

Best of luck.******The above is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client privilege.******

Read more
Answered on 12/05/10, 4:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Maryland