Legal Question in Business Law in Massachusetts

We are a religious organization. We have bible study classes and we want to sell books, online and face to face. Books that we write also ones that we buy and want to resell. We are registered with the state of MA, do we need a license? do we need to contact the publishers or can anyone resell ? Thank you

Asked on 1/05/21, 4:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Graves Coolidge & Graves PLLC

This is not a regulated industry requiring licensing. Please be sure to have a CPA advise on sales tax reporting, etc.

Best wishes, LDWG

Read more
Answered on 1/06/21, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Massachusetts