Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

My ex-husband have visitations supervised visitations with my daughter for about two hours a week and one phone call. Lately he has become argumentative in yelling at her on these phones off to the point where I have to step in and he's not liking the supervises has been yelling about those visits . Also he has been erratically and coming to visit my question is when and how can I do anything about this to either stop the visits which is only you thing when our week of these visits or what are the rates do I have to help me because he's becoming verbally abusive to me and he has a history of abuse towards me and also spent time in jail for beating up a 12-year-old boy

Asked on 9/15/17, 7:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Suzana Urukalo Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP


In order to change the current supervised parenting plan you need to file a Complaint for modification with the court your case is in and schedule a hearing date in a motion for temporary orders where you can request to change the current parenting plan.

I hope that helped!

Read more
Answered on 9/15/17, 8:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts