Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

Grandaughter taken without parental consent

My grandaughter has been taken out of the country by

her mother without my sons consent.She thinks the FBI

is after her so I dont think she is coming back.What

can we d

Asked on 6/12/01, 4:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barbara C. Johnson Law Office of Barbara C. Johnson

Re: Grandaughter taken without parental consent

This is likely a Hague Convention case. Too complicated to explain here.

FBI might be looking for her in this country IF IF a missing person report has been filed.

FBI gets the wanted posters out.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/01, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts