Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

I am a resident alien with a h-1B visa. My question is: is it legal to recieve an additional part-time income from a company outside of the US that is unrelated to my H-1B?


Asked on 8/29/10, 11:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


Since you would be doing work inside the U.S., that would under normal circumstances not be allowed.

Read more
Answered on 9/05/10, 10:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts