Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Massachusetts

I have a 33 year old son living in my house. he's never paid a cent of rent for 10 years. Never does any work to help out. eating & drinking booze he's supplied (not by me). He's mentally & physically abusive. Annual lowball sum of monies to support him: well over $4000.00.....Help! What can I do???

Asked on 4/25/18, 2:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel Charles River Law Partners, LLC

As uncomfortable and as strange as it is, you will probably need to formally evict him if he will not go.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/18, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Massachusetts