Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Massachusetts

We live in Mass and have my boyfriends son who is 23 and lives rent free, he abuses drugs Alcohol and does have mental issues. He doesn't work and does qualify for disability. We rent the home, what is our legal way to remove him from the home.

Asked on 5/10/19, 11:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel Charles River Law Partners, LLC

You will likely need to file an eviction. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/19, 5:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Massachusetts