Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Michigan

How to address a trustee for a foreclosure set aside

Asked on 1/13/20, 3:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Trichler Timothy R. Trichler - Attorney and Counselor at Law

Greetings; Thank you for your question. We will need more information to give you an answer. Please send us all the case details or give our office a call. We are open 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Thursday.

Many thanks, atty. Trichler


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/13/20, 3:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Michigan