Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Michigan

Judgement against me for medical bills that have been paid

I have spent numerous hours and the last 6 years trying to rectify a billing mistake made by the hospital.I have a judgement against me and on my credit report. The hospital finally admitted wrong doing and I have a letter stating that along with the statement that the debt is clear. How do I get it off my credit report and reverse the judgement?

Asked on 2/09/06, 3:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Michigan