Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

I've been accused of domestic violence and the police report is all wrong. What do I do

Asked on 5/18/20, 8:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Hire an attorney and start preparing your defense.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/20, 1:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan