Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

I was arrested for aggravated assault. They asked me to come in finger print and get court date then released me on a personal bond. Its he said she said. I never harmed or even threatened to harm my ex girlfriend. I broke up with her because she lied about a pregnancy and tried to get money out of me. Since then she tweeted that she has done things to get back at me. I have proof. Do I need a laywer to represent me?

Asked on 4/09/18, 12:57 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

If you feel well qualified to practice criminal defense law, you have the right to do that. I would never recommend doing that. It's MUCH too complex.

Read more at:

Read more
Answered on 4/09/18, 1:15 pm
Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Yes. Of course. See I would be happy to advise you.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/18, 1:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan