Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

After filing for divorce my wife serve me with a PPO because I allegedly abused her. I did not. She showed up with police that forced me to vacate my house. The house deed is in my name and was bought before the marriage. She put zero equity into the home. I am currently staying with my parents but I think it's absurd that I have to continue to pay for her to live in my house. I've looked into getting a lawyer to lift the PPO but I'm wondering if it's worth the money. Is it likely with a lawyer to get the PPO thrown out or should I just save my money.

Asked on 10/01/17, 5:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

I need more information in order to advise you of your probability of success. I've had protection orders terminated in the past. Depends on the facts involved. See feel free to contact my after hours number.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/17, 8:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan