Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

My wife has a PPO against me she asked me to go to my son's soccer game can I go? Even though the PPO says I cannot see my children?

Asked on 9/21/17, 7:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You must obey the PPO regardless of what your wife says. She can certainly ask the judge to get rid of the PPO or to modify it. I recommend that you hire an attorney to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/17, 7:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan