Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

If I think my husband fathered his grandson with his biological daughter who is 19 and live in the same house can they both legally get in trouble?

Asked on 8/12/17, 4:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

Incest is a crime in Michigan. If you suspect criminal activity, you can file a police report.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/17, 5:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan