Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

How can a person with two counts of csc 3rd degree get a tier 3 classification on the MI sorry list? Also I Had filed a 6500. Motion before my release in 2002. I never heard anything About it after that is this still a viable option for me. I have kids now and I don't want this to effect them any more than it has already.

Asked on 6/23/11, 1:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

You should speak directly with a lawyer to walk you through the process of what you should do.

Visit or call 810-227-7200 for more information.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/11, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan