Legal Question in Elder Law in Michigan

my dad has dementia... if my step mom is not giving him proper care do I have any legal recourse

Asked on 6/12/21, 1:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Don Rosenberg Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, P. C.

Absolutely, even if your step mother is his health care power of attorney. The law requires he to act in his best Interest and if not there are grounds to become his guardian. We specialize in elder law. Please feel free to reach out to us.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/21, 8:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Michigan