Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I'm being court ordered to pay child support. They are basing it on my income with overtime included, which is not guranteed. Can they do this?

Asked on 1/23/10, 9:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stuart Collis Collis, Griffor & Hendra, PC

Yes, especially if there's a pattern of it. However, you can always apply for a reduction if your overtime goes away.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/10, 4:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan