Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My ex-husband travels every other week between Michigan and Virginia and wants the domicile of a minor to be Michigan and Virgina. Can he do this? Note: the case is in Michigan.

Asked on 1/30/10, 3:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

A change of domicile usually requires a court order. You should meet with an experienced family law attorney as soon as possible.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/10, 3:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan