Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My fiancee had a bench that he paid the bond for online. He was arrested last night on the warrant and the friend of the court says it could take two weeks for the payment to show in the system. They are now going to transfer him four hours to the county in which the warrant is from. I have email confirmation that it was paid. Can I do anything?

Asked on 12/01/17, 10:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Quickly hire an experienced family law attorney in the county that issued the warrant. Perhaps the attorney can cut through the red tape.

Read more
Answered on 12/01/17, 11:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan