Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

What happens after getting a genetic test. Can I stop my son's father from getting any visits due to the fact that he lives with an addict?

Asked on 2/20/18, 12:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Once paternity is established, parenting time issues may be argued (time, frequency, restrictions). See Contact my office.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/18, 12:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan