Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My husband filed for divorce by an attorney and two months later decided he wanted to withdraw the divorce complaint. I want to know how he can withdraw the divorce complaint on his own without useing his attorney.

Asked on 1/26/10, 4:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stuart Collis Collis, Griffor & Hendra, PC

Unlikely. Once an attorney is involved, the attorney should file the appropriate paperwork, though some courts will allow an individual to file a dismissal on their own.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/10, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan