Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

medical isurance provided by non-custodial parent

I'm required to pay 60% of uncovered medical bills. Does that include orthodontic services?

Asked on 3/05/07, 6:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rochelle Guznack Law Offices of Rochelle E. Guznack, PLLC

Re: medical isurance provided by non-custodial parent

You need to, and should have already, read the order you are referring to. No one who reads this post can tell you the answer to your question without reading the order. I advise you to sit down and carefully read this order because I am sure it contains a lot of information you need to know, including the answer to your question.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/07, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan