Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I moved out of my boyfriends house and he still has some of my things. I have receipts for most of my things and know exactly where they are being stored and can describe them perfectly. He keeps telling me he will give them back but his dad (who lives out of state) is the only one with a key to the area. It has been over a year. How could I go about getting these things back?

Asked on 1/27/10, 2:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Your lawyer should get a court order.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/10, 2:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan