Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

If you get notice for intent to dismiss for no progress when filing for a divorce without a lawyer?

Asked on 3/12/18, 8:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Your case will be dismissed if you do not take the appropriate action. See feel free to contact my office.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/18, 8:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan