Legal Question in Personal Injury in Michigan

if my wife started an altercation, and the person she started it with continuosly sat on her chest and beat her in the head thus leading to her being hospitalized in I.C.U. on life support, do i have a. r

Asked on 9/10/14, 10:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Criminal and civil case, yes. So sorry to hear this. Please contact my office to discuss further. Take quick action as things happen fast in these cases.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/14, 11:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Michigan