Legal Question in Product Liability in Michigan

my daughter was taking brith controll pills an got blood clots in her lungs from them i want to sue the manufacter

Asked on 1/02/10, 7:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Audra Arndt Audra A. Arndt & Associates, PLLC

There are law firms that are handling these lawsuits on a class action basis throughout the U.S. Search on the internet under the type of drug she was prescribed and you will find the law firm handling it. If you cannot find what you're looking for, please email me and I'll point you in the right direction.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/10, 1:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Michigan