Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

how do you notify 10 heirs that the property will be sold?

Asked on 7/19/18, 7:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Tatone John R. Tatone & Associates PLC

The best way is to file a motion with the probate court and mail copies to all with a copy of the purchase agreement. Then, if they do not object to the sale at the hearing, they cannot complain later that it was not the right price or terms. Please contact me if you need legal help. 596-580-8850 or [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/16/18, 9:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan