Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

Spouse recently passed. We have a trust, my financial advisor has asked me to contact lawyer and ask....should the trust now be put under my AS I # or should a Tax ID # be created for it??

Asked on 1/11/19, 12:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Tatone John R. Tatone & Associates PLC

You should consult with an accountant as it depends on whether the assets the trust owns are generate taxable income.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/19, 12:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan