Legal Question in Consumer Law in Minnesota

Do I qualify for rental assistance? I was married to a Veteran for 36 years (now divorced). I am disabled.

Asked on 7/10/17, 1:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. I suggest you contact county social services as one starting point, and you mentioned 'military', so I suggest at this time you also phone their help line. Know that it's possible there's a multitude of options for you, tho', of course I do not know full facts or details. You may be wise to choose (carefully please) a qualified & well exp'd att'y and talk your 'life situation' over, because surely you're 50+ and may have concerns about 'making a will' and whatnot.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/17, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Minnesota