Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

My friend owes a guy money. He offered her sex to forgive the debt. Is that illegal?

Asked on 5/13/23, 5:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yes, that would be illegal.

Dakota County Criminal Expungement Lawyer Orange County Lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/23, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota