Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

I sold a fire arm to a person who told me that he had no legal issues and was I saw confirmation though a DL that he was a resident of the state I live. He has an open misdemeanor case and had the weapon confiscated, I can't locate the bill of sale and the police are asking for any documentation. any advice?

Asked on 6/19/19, 1:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas C. Gallagher Gallagher Criminal Defense

Consult a criminal defense attorney before making any statements to police. Call me,or another criminal defense lawyer knowledgeable about gun laws.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/19, 4:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota