Legal Question in DUI Law in Minnesota

aug 2010 I got stopped in a safe and sober sweep admited to smoking marjuana 4 hrs before pled guilty in january 2011 had a b card from a dwi case in 1998 which i had dismissed but lawyer filed civil case to late and that triggered the b card is there and way to get my license back law says 3 year suspension mn dmv website says i'm valid but that must be a mistake

Asked on 4/13/11, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Arechigo Arechigo & Stokka, LLP

It's tough to know exactly what might have happened in the procedural histories of your prior DWIs, but if you had an alcohol restricted driver's license and received a subsequent alcohol violation, then your license will be revoked for 3 years. There is also a rehabilitation process that you will have to go through in order to receive another driver's license, which you may have experienced prior to obtaining your alcohol restricted driver's license. Please feel free to call me at 651-222-6603 if you'd like to further discuss your case.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/11, 8:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Minnesota