Legal Question in DUI Law in Minnesota

my husband got a DUI a year ago and has not started court ordered treatment. what will happen if he doesnt start it? will they put out a warrant for his arrest? when?

Asked on 11/15/14, 6:11 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Samuel Edmunds Sieben | Edmunds PLLC

Yes. Any time now. Get a lawyer for him right away.

(651) 994-6744

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 11/15/14, 10:14 pm
Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

Yes.. He could face a probation violation where they would may seek to execute jail time that was previously stayed.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/14, 9:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Minnesota