Legal Question in Elder Law in Minnesota

My parents are afraid they will run out of money. They want to sell their house to us four daughters, but to continue to live in their home . That way, they will have a place to live, they will have more cash to live on and we will have equity in their home. What do we need to know and what is the best way to set this up?

Asked on 9/08/13, 7:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. A private attorney would be happy to assist. This sort of law is known as 'estate planning', or, in some circumstances, 'elder law'. In accomplishing your parents' goals, it is helpful for the attorney to look at the parents' overall financial picture. The person in need of the legal help is welcome to phone me. All the best.


Tricia Dwyer, Esq & Associates PLLC

Phone: 612-296-9666

365 Days of the Year until 8 p.m. daily

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 1:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Minnesota