Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

Is it legal for an adult male to share a bedroom with a two year old female in the state of Minnesota?

Asked on 9/29/14, 7:09 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

I suggest that if you face such a quandry, phone the local child welfare authority and social service can guide you as to appropriate conduct. Tricia Dwyer Esq.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/14, 7:25 am
Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

It is not illegal and it is not something that would involve child protection, though, depending on the circumstances it may be a parenting issue that can be addressed in family court.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/14, 4:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota