Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

Do I need an attorney to answer of notice of entry and docketing of judgment?

How do I respond to this notice

Asked on 4/08/16, 11:54 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

You were sued and failed to Answer the Complaint ( or lost at trial).

Now the Judgment against you is being entered in the Court file, and the Plaintiff will no doubt start its process of seizing your assets, bank account, wages, non-exempt property , etc.

You definitely should review with an Attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/16, 3:09 am
Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Fuller facts would need to be known in order to provide you with legal advice. Generally a notice of entry is but that, notification of that event. The implications for you personally depend upon what the full facts of the matter are.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/16, 4:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota