Legal Question in Employment Law in Minnesota

I worked for this guy who is a contractor and I’m not on payroll or anything but he said he would pay me $26 an hour and hasn’t paid me what can I do?

Asked on 4/29/20, 7:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

You should have an Attorney write a Demand Letter, then go to Court if he doesn't pay. There are penalties under MN Statute for non-payment of employees.

Call for further help.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/20, 4:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Minnesota