Legal Question in Personal Injury in Minnesota

Got into a auto accident in march 2017 where I injured my body. went to chiropractor and had a attorney working on my case for my settlement. I have stop going to the chiropractor since 2018 and completely forgot about my settlement. Spoke with my attorney and I was told that the paperwork were never sent to the insurance and that the attorney working on my case no longer worked there. I was provided with no notification and have been in contact with the firm but have been getting the run around. Last conversation I had with them was last month and was told that it would take 30 days which is what they have been telling me so what are my options at this point? can I drop them and get a new attorney? will I have to pay them for the service that they were suppose to provide but didn't? please advise. thank you.

Asked on 10/09/19, 10:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 10/09/19, 10:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Minnesota