Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Minnesota

We purchased a house in the Minneapolis area that was listed as .75 acres and recently found that the property is only .57 acres. We decided to use the listing agent as we were moving from PA. and he would equally work for the buyer and seller. The seller has moved out of State and we feel duped as we would not have looked at the property had we known. Do we have any recourse?

Asked on 8/23/15, 1:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Morgan Kavanaugh Wilkerson & Hegna, PLLP

You may have recourse against the seller or listing agent. It depends on how the representation was made and the terms of the purchase agreement. You should have an attorney review any documents regarding this purchase to better advise you if you have any claims.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/15, 7:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Minnesota