Legal Question in Traffic Law in Minnesota

My boyfriend was ticketed for no proof of insurance and failed to show proof in a timely manner. His license is now suspended and the state is requesting he turn in his license plates. We share this vehicle. How can we get around this?

Asked on 11/03/15, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Edmunds Sieben | Edmunds PLLC

He should be able to fix this problem by showing current proof of insurance at a Department of Public Safety - Driver and Vehicle Services office. Your boyfriend should retain an attorney to help him with the criminal charge against him.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/15, 7:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Minnesota