Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

father died without giving power of attorney. how do i get power of attorney at low or no cost? how much does it cost? can i get it free ?

Asked on 10/22/11, 3:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

I am sorry for your loss. Power of Attorney ends when the person that grants it dies. Thus, you can't get it now and even if you did have it when your father died it would have expired upon his death.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/11, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota