Legal Question in Workers Comp in Minnesota

Work Comp Lawyer

I need a lawyer for a work comp case... unfortunately I work for the federal government and so far everyone is refusing to help. Do you have any ideas?

Asked on 1/12/09, 12:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jerry Sisk The Law Office of Thomas Mottaz

Re: Work Comp Lawyer

I don't practice in fed work comp but I would recomend you contact Charles Cochrane in Roseville. The system won't allow me to leave his phone number but you can look him or go to his website.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

Jerry Sisk

Read more
Answered on 1/12/09, 8:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Minnesota