Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

my husband and i have been married for 1 year we have no children together and no property i have moved twice and he breaks in and vandalize my property and take's my property as if he paid for it i had furniture that he cut up and i was not through paying for it now the furniture company is trying to sue me because of non payment ... but i cant return the damaged property to them. im at a stand still he is destroiying things that i paid for and getting away with it

Asked on 4/19/16, 11:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

You need to file for divorce as I am sure the police are saying it is a domestic matter. Additionally have a tro or peace bond

Read more
Answered on 4/19/16, 12:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi