Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

If i signed an agreement to be a C.I. with the police do i have to go thru with it? i am scared for my safety in this matter and do not want to do it plz help

Asked on 3/30/16, 10:01 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

You can back out. However whatever agreement with the DA or for lack of prosecution will be nullified. Seek counsel immediately

Read more
Answered on 3/31/16, 11:55 am
Wayne Woodall Wayne Woodall Attorney

You can drop out of the agreement but in most cases the result is you get prosecuted for some other offense.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/16, 2:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi