Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

I have a daughter with this guy. Ok it was only one income when he started paying child support but now he married does that make the income increase? I need child care for my daughter is there anyway I can get both. I'm willing to pay half so do I have a case

Asked on 7/13/16, 12:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

If there is no court approved custody and support document, then that is what you need. Seek counsel

Read more
Answered on 7/17/16, 1:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi