Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

I am a granmothrr of a 3 year old boy. I need to get custody of him. Can I have papers typed up and signed by an notary republic and it be legal for school

Asked on 4/27/16, 8:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

No that will not be sufficient. You will need a court order. Please contact an attorney

Read more
Answered on 4/27/16, 10:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi