Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

There is no case that I know of, but my nieces one been with me other with my mom lady that had them has not brought food for them just few clothes an has not contacted us to see how they were all she done was fused with my sister which is the girls mother is that neglect on my nieces

Asked on 4/07/16, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

She could face charges. Are you seeking custody? If so seek counsel

Read more
Answered on 4/11/16, 9:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi